General Conference Prayer Focus
With anticipation we look forward to the opportunity to gather with everyone in worship, instruction, and fellowship at the 124th Annual Brethren Church General Conference in Ashland, Ohio this July 18-22. As individuals begin to solidify their plans to attend, our hope is that through this conference each person will experience God in ways that move, touch, deliver and empower them. Our prayer is that every attendee will return to their own communities revived and equipped with a fresh understanding and a clear ‘call’ to carry out the great commission.
In order for these things to take place, we must first bathe every aspect of our General Conference in prayer, laying a foundation for God’s people to enter in to His presence and hear the voice of His Spirit.
Won’t you join us now in prayer and expectation for this conference?
Please pray as the Holy Spirit leads. Here are some of the prayer needs we'll be praying for:
- For God to cleanse and cover this area with His presence and power, defeating all enemies that might have an assignment against it
- For Divine protection over the staff, the speakers, the musicians, the workers, the attendees and all of their families
- That every individual who wishes to attend (either in person or via the internet) would begin now to prepare their hearts and minds to receive whatever God has for them
- That all of the preparations and plans would come together without complication
- For all supplies, equipment, materials, and meals to be assembled in sufficient time with no issues
- That housing arrangements would be adequate
- Traveling mercies and good health for all
- The Loi’s as they travel from Malaysia and as they speak to us
- Good weather
- UNITY of spirit and mind, and a common goal to follow the lead of the Holy Spirit
- For each speaker to share an anointed and timely word from the Lord for this people
- That God’s people will have ears to hear what the Spirit would say to this church
- For eyes to be opened and hearts to be malleable
- That attitudes, personal agendas, prejudices and dissensions would be left outside the door (and not picked back up)
- For the Holy Spirit to have free reign
- That each musician and every instrument would be used to draw us into God’s inner-courts
- That the life of every youth would be impacted by the love of God in tangible ways
- For God to be magnified, glorified and pleased with His people during this conference.