Now Hiring: Brethren Church Job Listings
The primary purpose of the Youth Minister is to develop and implement a ministry for 1st-12th grade that introduces youth to Christ, disciples them in spiritual growth and trains them to serve Christ with their life. Of equal importance is to assist and empower parents/guardians in raising their kids to be spiritually mature adults. In accomplishing this mission, the Youth Minister will work together with all other staff and leadership and will fully support all the ministries of CCBC.
Gretna Brethren Church (Bellefountaine, OH) seeks an full-time Associate Pastor.
- Preferred Associate’s Degree in biblical studies/leadership, or commensurate experience
- Willingness to pursue formal ordination in the Brethren Church
- 2-5 years church leadership experience (paid or unpaid)
- Proven capacity for connecting to all ages, and especially teenagers, helping them grow in their
- Relationship with Jesus Christ
- Gifting for Youth leadership
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proven capacity for developing shared vision, establishing strategic plans, motivating individuals and
- Driving toward goals with accountability
- Capacity to provide effective, biblically sound preaching and teaching to the congregation as needed
- Gifting in music production, leadership, and development of corporate worship experiences
Employment Type: Part-Time
The executive assistant sets the tone for the interaction between The Brethren Church National Office and our churches, ministry partners, and the public. Therefore, you will provide an excellent professional experience with a focus on hospitality for all you encounter.
The executive assistant will provide highly organized assistance to the Executive Director. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and is familiar with office management technologies.
The Brethren Church Director of Congregational and Pastoral Vitality will support the overall health and missional effectiveness of Brethren churches and pastors.
This is a full-time position at The Brethren Church National Office in Ashland, OH (denominational headquarters).
Applicants may submit a cover letter and resume to by email here
First Brethren Church of New Paris, IN seeks a part-time youth director. The position requires ten hours per week and carries a salary of $5200/year.