Now Hiring: Brethren Church Job Listings
Valley Brethren Church (Jones Mills, Pennsylvania) seeks a full-time Pastor. The Pastor is responsible for the oversight of the Church body, providing spiritual and strategic leadership to its congregation, the Deacon Board, the officers and the ministry teams. The Pastor will ensure that the systems, practices, and policies of the church responsibly and effectively support its activities.
The Pastor shall fulfill the scriptural qualifications as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9 as well as fulfill the vision, values, and mission of the Valley Brethren Church. The Pastor must have the training to be able to perform the professional duties of the pastoral office. Preferred experience of 3-5 years and within the Brethren denomination. He must also maintain the credentials and certifications required by the National Board of Oversight of the Brethren Church.
Resumes should be submitted electronically via email to email@example.com
The primary purpose of the Youth Minister is to develop and implement a ministry for 1st-12th grade that introduces youth to Christ, disciples them in spiritual growth and trains them to serve Christ with their life. Of equal importance is to assist and empower parents/guardians in raising their kids to be spiritually mature adults. In accomplishing this mission, the Youth Minister will work together with all other staff and leadership and will fully support all the ministries of CCBC.
Gretna Brethren Church (Bellefountaine, OH) seeks an full-time Associate Pastor.
- Preferred Associate’s Degree in biblical studies/leadership, or commensurate experience
- Willingness to pursue formal ordination in the Brethren Church
- 2-5 years church leadership experience (paid or unpaid)
- Proven capacity for connecting to all ages, and especially teenagers, helping them grow in their
- Relationship with Jesus Christ
- Gifting for Youth leadership
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Proven capacity for developing shared vision, establishing strategic plans, motivating individuals and
- Driving toward goals with accountability
- Capacity to provide effective, biblically sound preaching and teaching to the congregation as needed
- Gifting in music production, leadership, and development of corporate worship experiences
First Brethren Church of New Paris, IN seeks a part-time youth director. The position requires ten hours per week and carries a salary of $5200/year.